How to get big forearms instructional video
ss_blog_claim=b18a47aa613b398d94180b01bb82cfcf

How to get big forearms instructional video



I recently came across this clip and thought it was a great instructional video showing how to build your forearms. In my years of weight training i have seen tons of people neglecting the forearms, mainly i believe it is because they don't really understand the importance of having strong forearms. The fact is, having strong forearms will actually help you in other workouts. Having strong forearms will allow you to hold heavier weights for a longer amount of time ultimately helping with muscle gains.

There is also another muscle that you don't want to skip, the extensors. The extensors are the muscles on the back of the hand. These along with the forearms will help in your other lifts. Take a look at the video , i recommend including some of these lifts into your workouts.
Sponsored Links

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious...I'm 5'8 I weigh 140. I'm trying to get cuts along with good sized muscles (dont want to be bulky)...I am currently working out, but I cant seem to gain the weight. I have been bench pressing one 45 pound (135 total) since august and cant seem to gain...
Only place i notice gaining is my tummy. I'm skinny, but would like to gain muscles help out please.
starring_the_amazing_me@yahoo.com email me if you can thx.

MuscleMonsters said...

Hey thats a great question...check out this post i did. This explains the best way to not only gain weight but also lean muscle mass.
http://www.musclemonsters.com/2008/11/how-to-gain-weight.html
If you have any more questions just email me at musclemonsters@gmail.com

Post a Comment