UFC 93 fight predictions
ss_blog_claim=b18a47aa613b398d94180b01bb82cfcf

UFC 93 fight predictions



As you all may know by now, i am a huge MMA fan. With that being said, i figured i would share my predictions for the UFC 93 event that goes down tomorrow 01-17-2009. I will be predicting just two fights, one being the main event with Rich Franklin vs Dan Henderson and the other being Mark Coleman vs Mauricio Rua.

Mark Coleman VS Mauricio Rua
I'm going to have to say that although Mark Coleman looks to be in great shape, he does not stand a chance against Mauricio "shogun" Rua. Rua is a lot younger, more well rounded and i just do not see "the hammer" winning this fight. I am going to say Rua will win by submission in the first or second round.

Rich Franklin VS Dan Henderson

This could possibly be the hardest fight to call. Both fighters are very well rounded and their styles make a great match for each other. I do not see either fighter getting knocked out or submitted by the other. I am going to go with Rich Franklin taking this one by decision.

I will keep you guys posted on what the results are tomorrow as the fights air.
Sponsored Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment