SuperPump 250 and SizeOn stack results (week1)
ss_blog_claim=b18a47aa613b398d94180b01bb82cfcf

SuperPump 250 and SizeOn stack results (week1)


Here you are people, as promised. This is week 1 of the superpump 250 and sizeon stack challenge. So far the product is working amazing. I am getting incredible pumps and incredible energy during my workouts. My strength has increased a decent amount and i have gained 4 pounds of lean muscle.
I am on a high protein diet and I'm working out about 4 days a week. I am taking one scoop of superpump 30-45 minutes before my workout and one scoop of sizeon during my workout. On my off days i am taking one scoop of superpump around the same time i would usually workout and same with the sizeon.
Sponsored Links

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

alain-
you are so sexy!
wow.. damn te extrano

Anonymous said...

Is the one scoop of SuperPump on day off really necessary??

Anonymous said...

hi (from the UK) just wanted to say thanks for all the great video's and excellent website. just started trainging myself and ur videos have helped alot. keep up the good work.

MuscleMonsters said...

February 18, 2009 4:56 PM
Anonymous said...
Is the one scoop of SuperPump on day off really necessary??


It is not necessary but it helps with the results, mainly because the nitric oxide helps absorb more of the nutrients in the foods you eat so even on your day off you want that.

Thank you James hardy! I will keep them coming, ive been gone a few days cuz i just got married.

Anonymous said...

I also saw visible results in about 10 days with the Dr Max Stack without any side effects. I believe that if you take the stack and actually put forth the effort you will be more than satisfied by the end of the 30 day cycle and each additional cycle if you choose to continue using it.

I have tried many products over the years and this is by far the best and most affordable - it is worth a try instead of wasting your money on something that will not work and only costs $5-$10 less.

Post a Comment