SuperPump 250 and SizeOn stack results (Week 3)
ss_blog_claim=b18a47aa613b398d94180b01bb82cfcf

SuperPump 250 and SizeOn stack results (Week 3)


Here is week three as promised. I started out weighing 136 and am now at 144. In three weeks i have gained about 8 pounds of lean muscle mass. Not to mention i have gotten a lot stronger as well off of just taking Superpump 250 about 30 minutes before my workout and Sizeon during my workouts. On off days i also take Superpump 250 and Sizeon, I take superpump around the time i usually would workout and Sizeon about 30-45 minutes after. Stay tuned for week 4, I will break down my diet and exercise routines with that post.

Sponsored Links

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice bro, congrats on your gain. I got a question. I'm also a small guy like when you started about 125lbs and I bought super pumps250, sizeon, and the plasma jet. I was woundering how should I take these supplaments, I understand how to take the powders but when should I take plasma jet? should i stack the PJ with the powders or take it before I start the powders or after? also I bought the pack from bodybuilders.com that include the novadex pills and i'm not sure when i should take that either, and also i'm not sure if I should (im 19yo) i'm not so sure about testostorone or estrogen stuff since i'm young i hear it can cause some problems.

thanks, Mario

Post a Comment