Fitness Q and A for the dedicated (Questions)
ss_blog_claim=b18a47aa613b398d94180b01bb82cfcf

Fitness Q and A for the dedicated (Questions)


I am pretty good at answering emails and comments, but recently I have decided that I would take it a step further to interact with my readers. This is a new section I am starting and will be doing every once in a while. I call it, “Fitness Q and A for the dedicated”. It works like this, I add the post labeled “Fitness Q and A for the dedicated” and you, the readers, ask away. I will take questions via email for 14 days from the day of the post, at the end of the 14 days I will post the questions along with answers. For the most part, the questions will all be answered in the same post. The more complicated questions that need a larger explanation will be answered in the form of its own article. For those interested in participating, please email your question to MuscleMonsters@gmail.com along with your name and the city and state in which you live. Make sure to title the subject "Fitness Q and A".
Note: Comments are welcome but will not be included in the “Fitness Q and A for the dedicated (Answers)” section.
I look forward to a lot of questions; no question that is fitness related will go unanswered. Please subscribe to be alerted of the answers being posted.
Sponsored Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment