Best weight gainer for hardgainers - Smart Gainer Muscle Blend
ss_blog_claim=b18a47aa613b398d94180b01bb82cfcf

Best weight gainer for hardgainers - Smart Gainer Muscle Blend



Lately I have been extremely busy (hints why I have not been writing as much) and it seems a little more difficult then usual to allow myself the amount of calories I aim for on a daily basis. Although I am eating every chance I get and am making sure to blend extra calories into my shakes, I still manage to fall a little short.
That was until about a week ago when I walked into a local supplement shop here in Florida. I think I may have stumbled across the absolute greatest weight gainer for hardgainers.
In my experience with protein powders I have noticed that every one you try is missing something. Whether the servings are too large, its taste horrible, too much sugar, and the list goes on. That was at least till I came across “smart gainer”.
If you are a hardgainer and you are on a mission to pack on pounds of muscle mass, I absolutely recommend “smart gainer”.
What makes Smart Gainer to special?
-51 grams of protein
-Small servings (2 scoops)
-Low sugar (7 grams)
-850 calories per serving (with milk)
-Contains creatine
-Contains glutamine
-Tastes great!
-28 servings
What more can you ask for as a hardgainer? With one scoop in the morning blended with fruits and/or oatmeal and two scoops post workout, you are already at almost 1500 calories for the day. Think about how much easier this makes it on us hardgainers when trying to consume 3000 calories plus. Most of the protein powders we are used too either do not have enough calories or have the right amount of calories but the sugar is too high. Even when you do come across a protein powder that has low sugar and high calories, you find that the serving amounts are enormous. Best case scenario, you find a protein powder with high calories, low sugar, and small servings, but it taste like garbage! With Smart Gainer you get high calories (good calories), only 7 grams of sugar, small servings, and it tastes absolutely amazing. I am the type that drinks my shakes with water; this stuff even with just some water will taste awesome.
I started taking Smart Gainer for about a week now and I love it. I highly recommend this to anyone trying to pack on pounds of muscle. Especially if you are busy and find it difficult to consume enough calories on a daily basis due to time restraints.
BodyBuilding.com Rates Smart Gainer Muscle Blend a 9.3/10


Sponsored Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment