Hardgainer Diet Sample - How to Gain Weight in One Week
ss_blog_claim=b18a47aa613b398d94180b01bb82cfcf

Hardgainer Diet Sample - How to Gain Weight in One Week


Hardgainer Diet Sample

Hey guys, so I just wrote myself a new diet that In my opinion will help increase muscle mass while burning fat at the same time. Now, although the physical activity and workout I participate in will play a part in the muscle increase and fat decrease, you must know that the diet is always most important. What I am doing today is basically just sharing my diet with you all. I’ll accept any suggestions you may have and I’ll also be answering any questions you may have about this hardgainer diet sample I have put together.
Hardgainer Diet Sample

Meal 1 -
6 Egg whites, 1 yolk, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop whey protein
Meal 2 – Peanut Butter Sandwich on wheat bread
Meal 3 – 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup broccoli and cauliflower, 6 oz chicken breast
Workout
Post Workout shake –
2 scoops whey protein, 1 banana
Meal 4 – Half sweet potato, 6 oz chicken breast, and 1 cup mixed veggies
Meal 5 – 6 oz Salmon, 1 cup veggies, 1 cup brown rice
Meal 6 – 6 egg whites, 6 oz salmon or chicken breast
Now if you are a larger guy, use the formula on my hardgainer diet post and find out how many calories is enough for you. Once you know how many calories you should be taking in daily, you can adjust this hardgainer diet sample to fit you better.
This hardgainer diet sample was created to build muscle by taking in high quality protein from egg whites and lean meats. It also aids in burning belly fat by incorporating foods with monosaturated fats and omeg-3 fatty acids. Another great thing about the diet is, it takes advantage of the “muscle building window” we have for a few hours following our workout.
Related Articles:
Check out my Hardgainer success story!
Sponsored Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment