Five year old Romanian weightlifter / Strongest child in the world
ss_blog_claim=b18a47aa613b398d94180b01bb82cfcf

Five year old Romanian weightlifter / Strongest child in the world


I know i may be a little late, but i just came across this video of a 5 year old Romanian weightlifter. The boys name is Giuliano Stroe and he has been added to the Guinness Book Of World Records as the strongest child in the world. Personally, I was very impressed with this kids ability to perform the tricks and stunts seen in the video. I was even more impressed with his ripped physique.

The reason i posted this video is not only to show off this kids incredible strength, but to ask your opinion. Do you think this is healthy for the child? Is this morally right? I do think it is very impressive, and i definitely put my hands together for this 5 year old weightlifter from Romania. But.....I am not 100 percent sure about how to feel about the whole thing. I would love to hear your opinion about this, please feel free to speak your mind via the comment section. Thanks!


Sponsored Links

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! that is amazing i only hope that his father does not exploit him as that this could lead to emotional issues as often happens with really talented children. Incredible to see a small child with that muscle, and athleticism

Anonymous said...

I find it very disturbing, the kid is not even fully developed.

Hopefully he is doing things the right way or else he'll have huge problems growing older.

Anonymous said...

When I was little my father told me that kids w muscles would not be taller. Lol, I know the statement is not totally true, but I still think kids with big muscles is just something wrong. And yeah, I feel it's a bit disturbing watching this. The kid seems enjoy doing it though. :D

Eyden said...

I saw this. Pretty crazy, but probably not very healthy either.

George Birbilis said...

He seems to also do lots of gymnastics, not just weight lifting, else he would just damage his spine. Just hope he doesn't get injured, although kids are more flexible and heal up more easily than adults. With good practice and caution he should become a very healthy adult.

Anonymous said...

this is not good for this child and any paediatric Consultant or Physiotherapist and child care worker would be horrified. A childs bones and muscles are not developed at this age and could stunt his bodys natural growth. Any self respecting Gym manager would not have a child in the Gym until at least 14yrs old. The fact that this child has muscles should tell us that he is doing weights and could result in him damaging tendons and stunt the bone groeth has his bodys own chemicles would fight againgst this also his hormones could be put into overdrive,testosterone would increas causing more probs. the child body would be older than his chronological age. Why are his parents allowing this as for exploitation who are we kidding of course he will.

Post a Comment