MRI Black Powder Nitric Oxide Results and Review
ss_blog_claim=b18a47aa613b398d94180b01bb82cfcf

MRI Black Powder Nitric Oxide Results and Review



Time for another nitric oxide review, this time we are reviewing a product by MRI called Black Powder. Black Powder is a pre-workout nitric oxide that comes in powder form. Like most nitric oxide products, Black Powder claims to enhance endurance, trigger tremendous muscle pumps, regulate muscle growth, and amplify the body’s performance signal.

As a lifter who has tried MRI’s Black Powder I will say this, the muscle pumps and endurance enhancements are real. Does it do everything that it claims? I think that like any other supplement, results vary case by case. For those of you curious about trying the product, I have put together ratings from various websites and also a list of things people are saying about this product. My goal is to put together a ratings and review listing that will help you make a better and more informed decision before deciding if this is the product for you.
Ratings!
SupplementCritic.com – 4 out of 5 stars
FitFlex.com – 4.8 out of 5 stars
AdvantageSupplements.com – Top 25 customer recommended product
A1Supplements.com – 4 out of 5 stars
SportysHealth.com – 4.3 out of 5 stars
Ratings on this supplement are higher then most nitric oxide products. Not to mention that MRI’s Black Powder received the bodybuilding.com award for “Best new supplement of 2009”.
What are people saying about MRI’s Black Powder?
Dillon of Idaho writes: “Didnt feel anything after taking it or during my workout on the first day. Now I get a good pump but dont feel an increase in drive or focus, and now it kinda gives me nausea after I take it.”
M of Queensland, Australia writes: “This product is CRAZY GOOD!! Have tried Super Pump, liked it, but this is on another level. Worked a 10 hour day in construction, was tired, 30 min after taking Black Powder I was flying”
Aaron of Washington writes: “I feel a constant energy instead of a short burst. This product not only improves my ability to lift, but also gives me a mental boost. I feel that this product mixed with a good diet, steady workout schedule, and a good post workout protein will yield incredible results”
Jake of Florida writes: " I have tried plasma jet, superpump, NO xplode, and black powder. Black powder is by far the best NO supplement on the market. Got incredible pumps starting the first day, incredible endurance during workouts, and just overall better workouts. I recommend this to anyone."
Colin of Pennsylvania writes: “I have taken it for the last three weeks and I am absolutely stunned by its results. I have never had better workouts”
Chad of Maryland writes: “I decided to go with Black powder after seeing some really good reviews for it. The product is quite thick after mixing it and sits heavy in your stomach. I have been using it for about a month and I have never had any reaction or good pumps or energy”
Karim of Arkansas writes: " Saw all the great reviews and had to try it, best decision i ever made. After taking Black Powder i will never try any other nitric oxide supplement. This stuff is pure magic, i love it!"
Conclusion
There you have it; my personal belief is that every supplement will work differently in everyone. According to the ratings and the things people are saying, Black Powder has a high level of satisfaction and the chance of it working for you are better the most nitric oxide supplements.


Sponsored Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment