Build bigger triceps in just 3 weeks
ss_blog_claim=b18a47aa613b398d94180b01bb82cfcf

Build bigger triceps in just 3 weeks


I want to start off by wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year. I want to thank all my readers for subscribing, commenting, and asking questions. This is that time of the year when everyone makes these “new years resolutions”. Although I am completely against waiting till the New Year to better yourself, I actually contradicted myself and put together a small “new years resolution”. Aside from the yearly plan I put together for my personal life, I also decided that I would focus more on triceps to make them larger and more defined.
I decided I wanted to get bigger and more defined triceps this year, so what better then to put up an amazing triceps workout video?
Whether you want bigger arms, more defined arms, or just bigger and more defined triceps, this workout will work wonders for you. Most people who want bigger arms usually focus on biceps and are determined to build them up. I have nothing against building bigger biceps, but just don’t let yourself forget that bigger arms do not come without bigger triceps. The triceps take up about 65% of your arms leaving the biceps at about 35%. With that being said, I’m sure it’s a little easier to decide what part of the arm you want to focus the majority of your attention on.
This workout I found online and absolutely loved it. I think this may very well be the answer to those of us who can not seem to get the triceps to bust out of our shirts like we want. This workout claims to be able to build your triceps in just 3 weeks, and just by looking at the workout and examining the science behind it, I think it is very possible.
Part 1: 3 Circuits with 30 to 60 Seconds Rest Between Exercises

Exercise 1: Lying on the Floor Kettle Bell Extensions

12 Reps and Hold the Negative on the Way Down

Exercise 2: Tricep Push Up

12 to 15 Reps and Hold the Negative on the Way Down

Exercise 3: Physioball Dumbbell Kick Back

10 to 12 Reps and Hold & Squeeze for 2 to 3 Seconds at the Top and Hold the Negative on the Way Down

Part 2: 1 Circuit of 3 Sets with 30 to 60 Seconds Rest Between Exercises

Exercise 1: Tubing Reverse Tricep Curl


10 to 12 Reps
Sponsored Links

7 comments:

danny said...

thanks for the tips, cool site...

Anonymous said...

Can you do the last exercise without the ball or a bench?

MuscleMonsters said...

Anonymous said...
Can you do the last exercise without the ball or a bench?

I would say you would atleast need a bench. The workout would be impossible to perform without being elevated and able to use the rang of motion demonstrated.

If you do not have access to a ball or a bench, i would suggest replacing that workout with basic tricep kickbacks.

Anonymous said...

I've been doing the workout for about 4 days now and I can feel it a lot, my triceps have gotten slightly bigger, should we also work our biceps after the triceps?

MuscleMonsters said...

Absolutely, you can either do biceps on a seperate day or biceps and tricpes same day. Either way will work as long as your letting each muscle rest enough.

Anonymous said...

How many times a week is it ok to do arms? I know it's not good to do same body part back to back days, but how about Monday triceps, Thursday Triceps again? Is this program recommending more than once a week to work out triceps? Or only once a week?

MuscleMonsters said...

As long as you are resting atleast 24 hours in between workouts you should be fine. Triceps monday and thursday is fine, in fact, monday and weds triceps is fine.

Remember that on the days you are working your chest that you are also working triceps so take that into consideration. Same thing goes for biceps and back.

Post a Comment