Get your FREE copy of "Bony To Brawny"
ss_blog_claim=b18a47aa613b398d94180b01bb82cfcf

Get your FREE copy of "Bony To Brawny"





I am very excited to share that my "Skinny guy's secret to explosive muscle gains revealed" ebook titled "Bony To Brawny" is just about done and will be releasing to the public within the next week or so.

What is "Bony to Brawny" ?


This book is a muscle building program that contains the secret to all my muscle building success with gaining 40+ pounds of solid muscle in less than 6 months. It is the same program that my clients pay hundreds of dollars for and the same program that will take you from bony to brawny and change your life forever.

The book contains:

--Me putting an end to all the bodybuilding lies and misconceptions that we have fallen a victim to.

--A full out nutrition plan specifically targeted to those "hardgainers" or naturally small guys that feel like it is imposable to gain weight.

--The secret to producing steroid like results without any supplements or scary side effects.

--A workout plan that you can follow endlessly without suffering from the dreaded "plateau effect".

--and much much more.

Get your free copy of "Bony to Brawny"

For a very limited time only, I will be giving away FREE copies of my ebook "Bony to Brawny". In order to receive your free copy, all i require is that you email subscribe (at the top left of the page) to this blog. Once the book is released, anyone who has an active subscription to MuscleMonsters will receive a FREE copy of "Bony to Brawny" via email on the day it releases.

*This offer ends immediately following the release date of "Bony to Brawny".

If you have reached this offer after its experation, visit www.BonyToBrawny.com so that you too can be on your way to explosive muscle gains.
Sponsored Links

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what, I will gladly subscribe as well as gladly accept your book if i have a chance at getting it.

Reason? I have been one of many who have seen you transform in your workout videos when you had them posted. I saw how defined you became, i followed your techniques as well as your articles.

I went from 190, down to a 160 8 months the healthy way. I'm well defined now and at the same time have decent size on me that i'm now maintaining as i've reached where I want to be at.

Thank you Very Much.

MuscleMonsters said...

First off i would love to thank you for the kind words and congradulate you on your success.

I appreciate the kind words and am very thankful that i was able to play some sort of roll in helping you reach your fitness goals.

Once you receive the "Bony to Brawny" eBook, feel free to email me some before pictures along with some after photos when they are available. I would love to see and possibly share your success with other readers, as long as it is ok with you.

Either way, Thanks again and good luck with any further goals you have.

Anonymous said...

My Apologies, from the first post, I went UP from 125-160 in 6 months.Bodyfat% is currently at 10 and 10.5%. I was very bony, as far as sharing any pics, I never took a pic from before as I was embarrassed to even show all that bone sticking out...i can probably send out one with a t-shirt...that will show how skinny i was. heh.
PS, when is the book coming out?

Anonymous said...

I am already on your email list and receive your newsletter. So I don't need to subscribe again, right?

MuscleMonsters said...

That is correct, if you are already on the mailing list, u will also recieve a copy.

Anonymous said...

First of all, just wanted to congratulate on your book release, i read it to the end in just a couple days.

I had a question about the sets and variations on the smaller body parts-arms.

You only had two listed. I have been doing over 3-4 different types of exercises, if i only do two, it sort of feels like it's not enough.

So my question here is, is the feeling of 'burn' really necessary? Or are you still building muscles when lifting heavy and not feel the burn?

Will only two variations be enough to build the arms? Just curious.
Thanks.

MuscleMonsters said...

hey , thanks for the kind words. Number one, feeling the burn is somewhat necessary...if you are lifting heavy enough, believe me you will feel the burn with 2 variations.

Number two, its only two variations for the smaller muscle groups at the beggining, if you notice, the variations increase as you progress.

You also have to realise that when you are working the larger muscle groups you are also targeting the smaller ones. for example, on days you are targeting chest, you are also working triceps.

Not to mention making compound workouts your focal point play a big factor too.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to ask away.

Post a Comment