Exercises with Resistance Bands - Home Workout Routine
ss_blog_claim=b18a47aa613b398d94180b01bb82cfcf

Exercises with Resistance Bands - Home Workout Routine


Exercises with resistance bands are great for those who have limited time, are at home, or have a limited budget. Not only is resistance band training conveniant, but it is also extremely beneficial. Depending on the resistance level you are working with, when you pull against the band, your muscles will work hard to stretch it (the resistance band) out. It's proven to build muscle strength and definition.
Here are a few of my personal favorite exercises with resistance bands:

Sponsored Links

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I used to take protein, but it always bloated me and it had no milk ingredients either.
It was the allmax protein.
I stopped taking protein and now my stomach is getting a bit smaller, however, i am gaining strength, but my size appears to be decreasing.

My arms with protein would be around 13 and 13.5 inches, now its between 12.5 and 13 inches...
My chest from 18.5-19 inches is now 17.5-18 inches.

I am eating plenty of protein and good meals but appear to be losing size.
I weight 150-155.
with protein i was always in the 160s.

Stomach with protein was always around 35-36 and now its 33-34...

What can i do to only decrease my stomach size and nowhere else....and what protein do YOU recommend. Which ones did you use because ive seen your change and want to try what you took.

MuscleMonsters said...

As for a protein mix, i would recommend any "whey portein" with little to no sugar/low carbs. Unfortunately, the only way to decrease fat in one area, is to decrease fat all around. There is no such thing as spot reduction. I would say you will probably have to change your diet, there are countless articles i wrote on this website that will not only help you gain size and strength but you will decerase fat as well.

Check out 'fast metabolism weight gain tips" posted recently.

Post a Comment