Tribol 60 by Thai Labz - Muscle Building Supplement
ss_blog_claim=b18a47aa613b398d94180b01bb82cfcf

Tribol 60 by Thai Labz - Muscle Building Supplement


Lately I have been hearing a lot of hype about a pro hormone that was recently re released called Tribol 60. This product is made by a company called Thai Labz and claims to produce massive pumps, incredible hardness, and super strength. Tribol 60 is not typically the type of supplement I would experiment with so with that being said, I will be sharing some reviews from actual users of this product.
Tribol 60 contents include:
2a, 17a-Dimenthyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one (20mg)
2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-andro-stan-17b-ol (5mg)
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5 (10)-dien-17-one (35mg)
The Tribol 60 bottle includes a warning label that states " Not for use of anyone under the age of 18 or by women"
It also includes that proper PCT and liver support supplementation are recommended.
Tribol 60 by Thai Labz suggest 2 capsules per day, one in the morning and the other 30-45 minutes prior to your workout.
What are users saying about Thai labz Tribol 60:
BakerFX4 said: Man... this (tribol 60) will get you swole. My bro has been on that (tribol 60) for 2 weeks and went from 194-195 to 209 and so rounded. His traps and arms have BLOWN up!
Jason of Las vegas said: " Best supplement I have ever taken, i gained about 3 pounds per week and my body fat dropped almost 2 percent. Pumps in the gym were amazing! "
Franklin of New Jersey said: "I am on week 2 and have already put on 8 pounds. This stuff is definately going to get pulled off the shelves soon. Only bad thing was that im starting to get horrible headaches."
GingerLiftz423 said: "First two weeks i felt absolutely nothing, some small gains. By week 3 i was getting incredible pumps in the gym, bench went up about 20 pounds and i put on about 5 pounds. Not to mention i am looking a little leaner and i ahvent changed my diet at all. I have noticed a decrease in libido which kinda sux."
So is this muscle building supplement worth the 50-70 dollars? From the reviews I have come across, it definitely looks promising. Tribol 60 seems to be a great product for anyone who wants to bulk up, decrease body fat, and increase strength. As for the negative side effects, they dont seem too bad (i guess) but at the end of the day, side effects from supplements are going to be case by case. Not everyone will react the same way to the certain supplements.
Similar Products:
Sponsored Links

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh ive been taking tribol 60 for about a month lol! and i must say ... it is preety DAYMN awesome.


my raw bench went to 330 - 390lb ( in a month )

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate everyones feedback on this product. I bought this product without doing any research so I basically relied on the word of the sales rep from Max muscle.

Anonymous said...

How are u suppose to take it on non work out days?

MuscleMonsters said...

Dosage on the days off should be the same.

Anonymous said...

I just got a bottle, i'll be starting my first week as of today. I hope its as good as everyone is saying. Wish i could post a pic just so you could see my improvements if there are any. I'll post again to let you know how its going in a week.

MuscleMonsters said...

Why dont you take some pictures of your results and then comment again once you have done so, ill then give you an email address to forward them to and if you would like i will post your results for others to see.

I personally think that if taken with the right diet and workout you will def see great results.

Post a Comment