Hardgainer Workout Plan
ss_blog_claim=b18a47aa613b398d94180b01bb82cfcf

Hardgainer Workout Plan


Hardgainer Workout Plan

As a hardgainer myself, I have realized that one major step to success is having a plan. Being that results may take a little longer for us to achieve, we tend to assume that our approach just isn’t going to work. That’s where the mistake is, we fail to be consistent and end up going in circles with different workouts that are all beneficial but only if performed consistently. Like I mentioned in my hardgainer workout routine post, there are a few different approaches to gaining muscle that could all be very helpful to our hardgainer body type. Your job is to decide what technique works best for you and then you stick to it. Remember, building muscle is not an overnight deal, it takes time and dedication.
Set a plan:
Once you have decided what technique you are going to use, then you can create your schedule. Typically the “one day on, one day off” approach works best because it gives you enough time to rest and recover for your next day of training. This is the way I do it and have been doing it for years and it has worked great for me. I highly recommend starting with this hardgainer workout, it’s the one I started off with that allowed me to pack on most of my muscle. Once you have decided on a routine and a schedule, you are ready to hit the gym.
The goal:
If your goal is to get bigger and stronger, I absolutely urge you to write down your workouts and keep a track of weight used, rest time, repetitions, sets, etc. The reason that keeping a log is so important is simple, if your volume does not increase, your muscles will find no reason to grow bigger and/or stronger. As long as you are outperforming your last session, you will continue to pack on pounds of muscle. Not keeping a workout log can put you at a huge disadvantage. Without it, you are just in the gym lifting and hoping. With a log, you have a plan and believe me when I tell you how much easier it will be to outperform the last session when you have it written down.
Building muscle for hardgainers is just like anything else in life, if you don’t have structure your goals are just that much further away. Anything from business to fitness, without a plan, you are just hoping for the best with no real assurance.
Related Articles:
Check out my Hardgainer Success story!
Sponsored Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment